Flexo® Pet Braided Sleeve
A Versatile Bundling & Protection Solution
The FLEXO PET (PT) grade is used in electronics, automotive, marine and industrial wire harnessing applications where cost efficiency and durability are critical.
The unique braided construction and wide expandability allows quick and easy installation over large connectors and long runs. PT may also be found in applications ranging from small place of business/home place of business to high tech wire and cable harnesses.
The wide variety of to be had colors and sizes allows easy and systematic color coding in complex wiring and cabling schemes.
PT is braided from 10 mil polyethylene terepthalate (PET) monofilament yarns. The material has a wide operating temperature range, is resistant to chemical degradation, UV radiation, and abrasion. The sleeving cuts easily and cleanly with a hot knife and once installed, will beautify and give protection to any wire, hose or cable application.
- Length: 25 feet
- Color: Black
- Min/Max Flex: 1/4″ – 3/4″
- Inside Diameter: 0.500″
- Outside Diameter: 0.550″
- Simple to install and terminate, Flexo PET is the ideal finishing touch on any wire management application.
- Protecting wire harnesses is easy with Flexo PET. The 150% expandability makes installation simple and efficient.
- Larger sizes of Flexo PET are ideal for managing bundles of wires up to 4 3/4″ in diameter.
- Small sizes of Flexo PET can be utilized to give protection to, identify and color code more than one wires. With many colors to make a choice from, even complex color coding schemes are easily designed and managed.
- Flexo PET resists damage from heat, vibration, common automotive chemicals and abrasion, making it perfect for automotive customization and renovation projects.
- Conforms to FMVSS 302
Body Material : Polyethylene Terephthalate
Color : Black
Packaging : Bulk
Type : Tube
Length : 25