Your Life Can Be A Lot Easier With the Smart Plug
Why come home to a dark house? Why let the fan run if nobody’s home? Set on and off times for your lights and small appliances. Sync lights to sunrise, sunset, and other external events automatically. Turn on a light or coffee maker before you get out of bed. Make most of these happen with our Hausbell wifi smart plug.
Create On/Off Schedules for Your Devices
Your devices must give you the results you want whenever you need them to, right? We agree-and that is the reason why we made the smart plug. You’ll be able to set device schedules so that you walk into a brightly-lit home on a daily basis after work with your favorite song playing.
Really Easy Setup
Connect to an existing Wi-Fi network. User-friendly APP design. It’s hassle-free and gets you connected in minutes.
Let the Smart Plug Worry about the Unexpected
Did you leave the electric blanket plugged in? How about the iron? Hey, don’t stress. Hausbell wifi smart plug can provide you with peace of mind if you fail to remember to turn off the devices.
Power supply: AC110-240V
Max current: 10A
Wireless frequency: 2.412~2.484GHz
Wireless IEEE standards: IEEE802.11b/g/n
Security type: WEP/TKIP/ AES
Security mechanism: WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
Wireless consuming: 3W
*Compatible with Android 4.1 and higher or iOS 7.0 and higher.
1. Smart and easier life: You’ll be able to now walk into a brightly-lit home after work with your favorite song playing and coffee maker working; and never worry if you left the iron, heater or hair strengthener on;
2. Trouble saving: saves the trouble of having to plug and unplug your electric appliances, a great assistant to the mobility impaired;
3. On/Off Schedules and Timers: devices must give you the results you want whenever you need them to; turn on/off your devices based on specific times you set;
4. Remote access: instantly turn on or off devices from your iOS /Android Smartphone or tablet wherever you are;
5. Power saving: do away with wasteful standby power and prevent overcharging and overheating; save on your electric bills and extend product life;