Disengage With Ease
The ARES 3/8-inch Drive Manual Reversible Have an effect on Driver lets you loosen frozen bolts, rusted body panel fasteners, and corroded brake calipers with only some strikes of a hammer and without causing damage. With four interchangeable bits to make a choice from with Precision-Milled Tips for exact fit, you can save yourself the enormous hassle of having to drill and tap many of even the most stubborn fasteners.
- Includes: Storage Case, 3/8-inch drive manual Have an effect on driver, 3/8-inch drive bit chuck, and 4 pc.screwdriver bits
- Two 5/16-inch hex shank Flat Heads- 5/16- and 3/8-inch
- Two 5/16-inch hex shank Phillips Heads #2, #3
- Bits have Precision-Milled tips for exact fit
- Impact driver has Corrosion-Resistant chrome plated finish
- Non-slip knurled grip
- Strike top of tool with hammer to turn drive tang 20 degrees in desired direction
- Can be used with Have an effect on sockets, on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners
SET INCLUDES: This set includes one 3/8-inch Have an effect on driver, one 3/8-inch drive bit chuck, two Flat Bits (5/16- and 3/8-inch), two Phillips (#2 and #3), and one storage case. The Have an effect on driver has corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish with non-slip knurled grip, and the bits have precision-milled tips for exact fit.
HOW IT WORKS: When you strike the top of the tool with a hammer, the drive tang is turned 20° in the direction you have set the tool. You’ll use this driver with Have an effect on sockets and on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners. If you wish to have additional or replacement bits, try picking up an ARES 70013 Have an effect on Bit Set.
COMMON APPLICATIONS: Instant Have an effect on force loosens rusted or frozen screws without damaging them, so You’ll save yourself the hassle of having to drill and tap stubborn fasteners, whether you’re working on a brake job or changing a rotor.
RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users accept as true with ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If in case you have any issues with your ARES screwdriver, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If in case you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your toughen, we’re proud to help this great organization