Combination lock easy to set and reset. Four digit allows thousands of combinations. Weather Proof, Anti Rust, Small volume, light Weigh. Making life very difficult for thieves.
1. Dimensions: 3.2 *1.7 *0.9 inch
2. Shackle diameter: 0.23 inch
3. Material: Steel and zinc alloy
4. Weight: 0.32 lb per unit
How to set or reset combination code?
1. Hold your combination lock showing the numbers at the right side.
2. Make sure the combination code is set to default “0-0-0-0”.
3. Pull up the shackle and rotate it until it points towards you.
4. Push the shackle down until the tiny pin is fully inside the gap, hold it there and rotate the shackle anticlockwise,so it stays down without being pushed manually.
5. Scroll the numbers to set your desired combination.
6. Rotate back the shackle the same way until it pops back up. Make certain that no numbers have moved before you close the shackle.
1. Please keep in mind that/take picture the code number you have set.
2. The most efficient drip some oil before the use of it in between the dials, front and side similar to every other new lock.
2 * Combination Lock
EASY to SET/RESET: Personalize your own Keyless Resettable combo not up to 1 min. The dials turn easily and numbers large enough to make it super easy for who has zero patience.Come in a 2 pack and can set the codes the same without worrying misplace keys to locks.
4 DIGIT PADLOCK SET: The four number combination lock offers a extra level of security and raises the bar for brute force attacks past the patience level of most casual opponents. 4 vs. 3 digits makes it more difficult to guess and harder to crack.
GREAT DETERRENT for LIGHT SECURITY: Anti Rust, Weather Proof, Small volume, light weigh for indoor and outside use, ideal for most light-duty tasks such as Gym/Sports, school & employee lockers, cabinets, cases, hasps and general storages.
CONVENIENT: Don’t want to worry about lose the keys.
WARRANTY: One year warranty of refund or replacement ensures long-time enjoyment of your purchase. Please contact us with any question or concern.